Interested in working at Midnight Sun Travel?
Our driver/guides primarily lead small group, multi-day tours in BC, Alberta, Yukon Territory, and Alaska. You must be prepared to travel extensively during the period between early June and the end of September.
Please send us your resume with a covering letter. Your letter should summarize your strengths in:
- Customer support
- Risk management in an outdoor setting.
- Knowledge of western Canada’s culture, natural history, tradition, cuisine, wildlife, population, local attractions, geography, and climate.
- You must have a BC Class 4 unrestricted license to qualify for an interview.
Our Hiring Process
- Each application is reviewed to assess potential
- Applicants that have merit will be asked to answer several questions in writing
- A personal interview in Victoria, BC
- Reference checks
Once all the ‘paperwork’ is complete, we take prospective applicants on a mock tour. Everyone will be required to assume the role of driver/guide and effectively deal with anything that comes your way. This will be your final and most important test.
And finally – before we confirm your employment, we require a driver’s abstract, and documentation that you have a minimum of standard first aid and Food Safe.