Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
Rail Tour Service Packages
Goldleaf, SilverLeaf and Redleaf: The Differences
The GoldLeaf Dome Coach immerses you into the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. This stunning visual experience is complemented by comfortable seating with room to stretch out, personalized service by onboard attendants and gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine chefs.
GoldLeaf Service Features
- Relax and enjoy unparalleled panoramic views from the custom-designed bi-level GoldLeaf Dome Coach
- Indulge in delectable gourmet hot breakfasts and lunches from our à la carte menu, served in the exclusive GoldLeaf dining room
- Sip on complimentary beverages and savour gourmet snacks while listening to commentary from your Onboard Attendants
- Overnight in hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered to your hotel
- Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour
- Panoramic views from full-length dome windows
- Assigned seating in reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Full galley kitchen
- 36 dining room seats with picture windows (four guests per table)
- Temperature-controlled comfort
- Spiral staircase and ADA elevator to dome level
Relax in your roomy, reclining seat and prepare to be awed by the unfolding, dramatic scenery of the Rocky Mountains. Onboard attendants delight in providing narratives throughout the journey and serving chilled breakfasts and luncheon selections at your seat. Large picture windows frame wilderness landscapes that forge memories to last a lifetime.
RedLeaf Service Features
- Roomy, reclining seats with extended legroom in a Classic rail car
- Seats that rotate to accommodate groups of three or four
- Panoramic views of the Rockies from large picture windows
- A selection of exceptional chilled breakfasts and lunches
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Interpretive commentaries and top-notch service by your on board attendant.
- Overnight hotel accommodation
- Motor coach transfers between the train station and your hotel
- Luggage handling service to your final train destination
Please note: Redleaf passenger luggage is checked through to the final destination and is not diverted to enroute hotels. Please pack an overnight bag for the train trip.
New! Rocky Mountaineer SilverLeaf
SilverLeaf Service on the RockyMountaineer offers guests a whole new train experience. SilverLeaf offers roomy, comfortable seating in luxurious single level dome cars.
SilverLeaf Service Features
- Panoramic views through huge windows in a single-level dome car with 167% larger viewing area than RedLeaf Service
- Hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat with a choice of entrees
- Complimentary wine or beer with lunch
- A morning toast to start the journey with the festivity it deserves
- Two onboard attendants to give you that pampered feeling
- Luggage delivery to your Kamloops hotel
SilverLeaf Service gives you the opportunity to experience many of the amenities found in GoldLeaf Service at a significant savings.