Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
2018 Adventure Travel in Western Canada
Welcome! We provide inspiring and authentic outdoor holiday tours of Canada for the leisure traveller. If you have dreamed of exploring natural settings in Canada apart from mainstream tourism, then Midnight Sun Adventure Travel's vacations of the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver Island and Haida Gwaii will capture your heart and imagination.
As an industry leader in small group travel in western Canada, we provide quality experiences by:
- Personalized Service. Support from the point of inquiry to the conclusion of the tour. We answer our toll-free number 24/7.
- Expert knowledge. Our Victoria-based agency is staffed by professional guides with an intimate knowledge of western Canada.
- Industry experience and certification. The agency is a registered inbound travel agency and has been in business since 1995.
2017 was a banner year for Midnight Sun, particularly for our Canada West Safari series. This circle trip features four “legs” of eight days each with a maximum of 6 people per departure.
- Rockies East Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Banff - Leg 1.
- Rockies West Mini-Safari. Banff to Vancouver – Leg 2.
- Vancouver Island Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Port Hardy - Leg 3.
- Haida Gwaii. Port Hardy to Moresby Island –Leg 4. See the slide show.
See more under our "Fully Guided Tours" in the left margin.
Lorna H. from Cornwall, UK wrote:
RE: Rocky Mountain Trip. On 11/08/2016 12:53 PM, L H. wrote: "Hi Nina and Scott Just wanted to say (belatedly as routine of normal life took over) a huge thank you to you and Lisa for a fabulous adventure tour of British Columbia and the Rockies, it truly was a trip of a lifetime and the places, activities and memories will last a lifetime and we are still buzzing over a month later and have no hesitation in recommending tour. Having seen Lisa's photos of Yukon and Alaska on Facebook, two of us are more than keen (or as Lisa would say "super" keen to do this trip, although not for a couple of years as have to save some loonies! Can you advise of itinerary, costs etc (aware that will change) for this tour? Once again huge thanks and hope rest of season is successsful for you. Regards Lorna"