Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
2018 Adventure Travel in Western Canada
Welcome! We provide inspiring and authentic outdoor holiday tours of Canada for the leisure traveller. If you have dreamed of exploring natural settings in Canada apart from mainstream tourism, then Midnight Sun Adventure Travel's vacations of the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver Island and Haida Gwaii will capture your heart and imagination.
As an industry leader in small group travel in western Canada, we provide quality experiences by:
- Personalized Service. Support from the point of inquiry to the conclusion of the tour. We answer our toll-free number 24/7.
- Expert knowledge. Our Victoria-based agency is staffed by professional guides with an intimate knowledge of western Canada.
- Industry experience and certification. The agency is a registered inbound travel agency and has been in business since 1995.
2017 was a banner year for Midnight Sun, particularly for our Canada West Safari series. This circle trip features four “legs” of eight days each with a maximum of 6 people per departure.
- Rockies East Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Banff - Leg 1.
- Rockies West Mini-Safari. Banff to Vancouver – Leg 2.
- Vancouver Island Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Port Hardy - Leg 3.
- Haida Gwaii. Port Hardy to Moresby Island –Leg 4. See the slide show.
See more under our "Fully Guided Tours" in the left margin.
Lorri M from Australia wrote:
Custom Trip for six, Yukon & Alaska, travelled for 4 weeks in August & September 2017. I have finally caught my breath and would like to let you know how everything went. Dawn was a treasure not only was she excellent at her job but she bent over backwards to make sure we enjoyed every minute of our trip.There were times when I am sure we tested her sanity by changing our minds every 2 seconds but nothing fazed her and with her lovely smile she organised whatever we wanted. Every morning our lovely Dawn had a list of things we would see on the day and what we couldperhaps do on the way with the time we had in the area and how long it would take. This made it so easy to decide what we would like to do and believe it or not after the first day she had worked out what we all liked and before we could shout "Gift Shop" we were there!!!! Nina she was a great ambassador for your company and made our whole holiday a relaxed and enjoyable three weeks of amazing Alaska and the Yukon and thank you for all the work you did on the itinerary it was amazing. The upgrades were terrific and I appreciated them and also the other girls were very suitably impressed especially Kennicott Lodge what a lovely place that is, so thanks for that. All other accommodation was fine didn’t have a problem anywhere, the cabins were great especially Denali which were in a great position so close to the park. The couple at the Red Eagle place were very nice and went to alot of trouble to make us feel welcome. So thanks again Nina hopefully we will be back again.