Find A Tour
Browse by Tour Type
Browse by Activity
Browse by destination
2018 Adventure Travel in Western Canada
Welcome! We provide inspiring and authentic outdoor holiday tours of Canada for the leisure traveller. If you have dreamed of exploring natural settings in Canada apart from mainstream tourism, then Midnight Sun Adventure Travel's vacations of the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver Island and Haida Gwaii will capture your heart and imagination.
As an industry leader in small group travel in western Canada, we provide quality experiences by:
- Personalized Service. Support from the point of inquiry to the conclusion of the tour. We answer our toll-free number 24/7.
- Expert knowledge. Our Victoria-based agency is staffed by professional guides with an intimate knowledge of western Canada.
- Industry experience and certification. The agency is a registered inbound travel agency and has been in business since 1995.
2017 was a banner year for Midnight Sun, particularly for our Canada West Safari series. This circle trip features four “legs” of eight days each with a maximum of 6 people per departure.
- Rockies East Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Banff - Leg 1.
- Rockies West Mini-Safari. Banff to Vancouver – Leg 2.
- Vancouver Island Mini-Safari. Vancouver to Port Hardy - Leg 3.
- Haida Gwaii. Port Hardy to Moresby Island –Leg 4. See the slide show.
See more under our "Fully Guided Tours" in the left margin.
Annemiek from The Netherlands wrote:
RE Rocky Mountain Wildlife Tour, June 15-25/16 Hello Nina - As you might have heard from Amber, our Wildlife Tour was a great success: I'm still 'digesting' all the impressions we had during the trip: the landscape and scenery were so impressive that it still lingers on till now. We had good luck with the animals we saw, with the weather and the sequence in which we saw the different locations: it accumulated in superlatives. And you were right that the canoeing on Clearwater Lake was one of the 'highlight experiences'. But there were many of them, which were almost impossible to compare. I would recommend this tour to everyone, everything was well organized during the tour, and we had a lovely guide in Amber. Thanks for your information. Have a good summer season! Annemiek